This test was kept transparent and invited questions from the public, other Naked and Afraid cast members who are part of a private Facebook group (over 100 of all the cast members, including previous teammates), and Kickstarter donors.
It allowed for specific questions to be chosen and allowed for people to remain anonymous while choosing a question.
I have kept my detailed account of what happened available and accessible online via this WordPress blog and have repeatedly linked the article when asking the public for questions to answer.
I hope this clarifies what happened both on and off camera for some of you, both in Brazil and Colombia.
*Note: There have been people still trying to tear apart my word and honesty because of the way the results are worded. All polygraph tests either say “was most likely telling the truth,” or “was most likely not telling the truth,” as that is the nature of the science of polygraph tests. You either pass or you don’t pass.
*Additional note: I have a message from the producer acknowledging that he was pinching my nipples when he thought I was unconscious. That really should have been enough for everyone to believe what I have been saying. End of story.
You can read the original full account via “How Naked and Afraid is Like a Nazi Experiment and Why I Faked the Blackout in Brazil,” a rhetorically hyperbolic title for my account of the real, and really, unethical system and series of events that led to my return to the show and all the other unfortunate drama.
I answered the following questions:
1. Was the magnifying glass provided by the producers? (Yes)
2. Did I spend at least the same amount of time working on the shelter in Brazil as my partner? (Yes)
3. Did I fake the blackout in Brazil? (Yes)
4. Was I fully conscious during my tap-out in Brazil? (Yes)
5. Were other contestants allowed special supplements and pharmaceuticals in Brazil and Colombia? (Yes)
6. Was I denied a medical prescription for my kidneys by the producers in Colombia? (Yes)
7. Was the producer saying my name as he was pinching my nipples? (No)
8. Was I aware of the producer pinching my nipples during my tap-out on Naked and Afraid? (Yes)
If anyone is curious, you can read the full article about what happened on my WordPress blog: https://wp.me/p6Ezfu-1m
I recommend also looking up Cody Lundin and his recent verdict with Discovery Channel regarding similar wrongdoings.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I wish you a good journey.
“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.”